The responsibilities include:
- development of mechanical equipment drawings, models and specifications;
- combining and interconnection of details and units with mass/volume optimization;
- development of design documentation such as test program, technical conditions and other;
- support of manufacturing;
- working with technical documentation in English.
- completion of degree in mechanical/aerospace engineering;
- proven ability of design documentation releasing with the following manufacturing support;
- active/working skills of 3D and 2D modeling in CAD (mainly the experience of conducting calculations in CAE).
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- challenging tasks;
- compensation for sick lists and regular vacations (annual 24 calendar days);
- compensation of English classes, sport and medical insurance (50%).