The responsibilities include:
- metals and alloys research;
- analysis of the causes of damages and defects;
- scientific research of conducted experiments;
- mastering new devices and methods;
- working with scientific and technical information system technologies, the implementation of search studies;
- preparation of plans, technical assignments, reports, scientific programs in accordance with the subject of research, support for their implementation and adjustment;
- preparation of a set of technological documentation for manufactured products.
- higher specialized education;
- understanding of the physical principles used in the devices and defining the features of their application;
- scientific work experience;
- preferably work experience in laboratories;
- experienced PC user;
- readiness to master a large amount of information;
- ability to work with design and technological documentation;
- alacrity to work in a team, aiming at a positive result.
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- challenging tasks;
- ability to influence on project and technologies;
- compensation for sick lists and regular vacations (annual 24 calendar days);
- compensation of English classes, sport and medical insurance (50%).